WiiM Mini Audio Streamer
- Super easy setup : The new mini will pop up automatically on the WiiM Home app. With the in-app guide, the device can be setup in less than 2 minutes.
- Hi-Res audio supporting up to 192 kHz/24 bit : It supports up to 192kHz, 24-bit audio output that's the same as an artists recoding in the studio.The integrated TI stereo DAC provides the high quality analog audio output with the 106-dB SNR, dynamic range and -92dB THD+N performance. provides high.
- All contents in one App : We support many top music streaming services in our companion app and through AVS, including: Spotify, iHeartRadio, Tidal, Amazon Prime Music, Napster, Deezer, & more to come.
- Multi-room audio : Build a wireless multiroom system can never be easier. You can group it with other Airplay 2 speakers, Alexa enabled devices or another WiiM Mini to have a synchronized audio experience.
- Automation : Make your life a bit easier using sleep timer or music alarm to sleep with and wake up to your favorite music, station or podcasts. Or, add it into the Alexa device group on your Alexa app and use your Alexa routine to control the device automatically. Go explore!
- Work with Siri and Alexa : Use your favorite voice assistants to select music, control playback volume or almost anything - just ask Siri or Alexa.
Offering more streaming services and audio content that incorporate MP3 quality, lossless audio, or immersive sound technologies for their listeners. WiiM devices provide the capability to play Hi-Res lossless audio contents from Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz and more. It supports up to 192kHz, 24-bit output audio output which is the same as artists recodings in the studio . The integrated TI stereo DAC provides the high quality analog audio output with the 106-dB SNR, dynamic range and -92dB THD+N performance, outstanding in all audio categories.
Multiroom and stereo pairing
Playing music in your whole house is achieved with the perfect audio synchronization and seamless device control via the companion App . With careful hardware, algorithm and software optimization, we can achieve less than 150uS (0.00015s) synchornization accuracy among speakers as long as the speakers are in the same wireless network. Thus, your speaker system can be located wherever your Wi-Fi network covers.
In addition, you can join two speakers connected with WiiM Mini as a stereo pair for a wider, more immersive sound stage. It also supports multi-room and for the various audio inputs such as Wi-Fi based streaming music, BT and Aux input . Thus, it can work with most of your music listening options.
Precise gapless playback is important to your listening experience. With precise gapless playback, the playback timing is guaranteed to be identical to the source. It's not allowed to introduce gaps or overlaps (crossfading) between successive tracks. The gap will be very noticeable in " continous " music such as live concert recording, some classical music etc.
Various software, firmware and hardware components may add up to a substantial delay associated with starting playback of track. Our player uses two decoders to remove the extra samples at the beginning and end of each file, and combine them. It works for all the supported music services and music in your phone or local network
Breakthrough listening experience requires both high-res audio contents and high quality playback device . When adaptive EQ is enabled, the music genre information and other tags included in the audio content are used to adjust the frequency in real time -either bringing rich audio to capture every music detail or making human voices clearer in the podcast.
Auto calibration of audio delay
The connected receiver or speaker may have different audio path latency due to different hardware, software and DSP processing. To maintain the synchronization of each system, it's desirable to measure the audio path delay automatically. By leveraging the on-device microphone and proprietary algorithm, the entire audio path latency is measured automatically when it's connected with the receiver or speaker. The latency value will be used to maintain the perfect audio synchronization in wireless multi-room or multi-channel playback.
|Audio Codec||MP3, AAC, ALAC, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, OGG|
|Wi - Fi||Dual band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, SBC and AAC codec, BT receiver and transmitter (with SW update)|
|Line in to Line out||Power Output=2Vrms|
|BT in to Line out||Power Output=2Vrms|
|Line in to SPDIF out||Power Output=-3dBFS|
|BT in to SPDIF out||Power Output=0dBFS|
|LED||Three color status LED - Red, Green and White.|
|Button||Capacitive touch - Play/Pause, Volume+, Volume-|
|Dimensions||69 × 69 × 24 mm|