SONY VPL-VZ1000ES Ultra Short Throw 4K SXRD Home Cinema Projector with laser, 2500 lumens
Bring an over 100” large display immersive experience to your life easily without changing your current room designs
The VPL-VZ1000ES Ultra Short Throw projector combines advanced SXRD™ imaging technology with a long-lasting laser light source for exquisitely detailed, high contrast native 4K images with HDR compatibility.
The reliable, energy-efficient Z-Phosphor laser source allows quick start and maintenance-free operation with no need for lamp exchanges - translating into ease of use compared with conventional projectors.
The VPL-VZ1000ES is perfectly suited to home cinema use. The projector can be situated up close to a screen, allowing viewers to enjoy the realistic sensation of 4K images at a closer distance of up to 120 inches (2.2m) without producing shading off the image.
A convenient lens shift function, easily adjustable feet and ventilation system simplifies installation in any home theatre or living room space. The compact VPL-VZ1000ES occupies even less space on your AV cabinet - ideal for any home entertainment set-up, even in limited space.
- Native 4K clarity with over four times the resolution of Full HD : Advanced SXRD panel technology featured in Sony's digital cinema projectors delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are wonderfully clear and natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels.
- Laser phosphor light source delivers stunning images : The projector's highly efficient Z-Phosphor laser light source is combined with SXRD panel technology to deliver high-contrast 4K pictures with excellent colour accuracy and stability.
- HDR compatible : Take full advantage of High Dynamic Range (HDR) both for 4K 24p and 4K 60p for stunning contrast and an impressive range of brightness levels, from searing highlights to richly detailed dark scenes.
- TRILUMINOS™ Display for wide, cinema-like colour gamut : Enjoy an extended range of spectacular colours, far wider than a standard projection system.
- Get closer with Ultra Short Throw projection : The VPL-VZ1000ES can project large, detail-packed 4K images up to 120 inches (2.2m) diagonal onto a screen. Distracting glare and shadows are greatly reduced, with no danger of your audience breaking the projector beam.
- Virtually no maintenance : The reliable, energy-efficient laser light source reduces lifetime running costs compared with traditional lamp-based projectors. Replacement cycles reduce maintenance overheads even further.
- Flexible installation options : The projector can be operated floor-standing, ceiling mounted or used for rear projection. A lens shift feature, easy adjustable feet and simple ventilation system simplifies convenient installation in any home cinema or living room.
- Auto calibration : Set-up is quick and easy: auto calibration ensures superb pictures without effort. *This function adjusts only the White Balance
- 3D ready : Project in 3D with 2K resolution (up to 1920x1080). Optional accessories include TDG-BT500A 3D glasses (not included).
- Low fan noise : Whisper-quiet fan noise minimises disturbance for your audience.
- Future-proofed support for the latest HDMI standards : The VPL-VZ1000ES can project Ultra HD content at up to 60 frames per second (4K 60p YCbCr 4:4:4 8 bit/ YCbCr 4:2:2 12 bit) for even smoother images with superior colour and realism. Support for HDCP 2.2 lets you enjoy the latest 4K content services.
- Quick start : Don't keep your audience waiting for the show to begin. With quick start, the laser light source means you’re all ready to start projection right after initial power-on.
- Blend in design : Thanks to Ultra Short Throw (UST) projection and its blended in design, with side covers to conceal cabling, the display equipment fits perfectly into any room interior.
|Display System||4K SXRD panel, projection system|
|Size of effective display area||0.74” x 3|
|Number of pixels||26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels|
|Zoom||Powered (Approx. x1.02)|
|Lens shift||Powered , Vertical: +/-6 % , Horizontal: +/-3 %|
|Light source||Laser diode|
|Screen size||80" to 120" (2030 mm to 3050 mm)|
|Light output||2,500 lm|
|Colour light output|
|Colour light output||2,500 lm|
|Accepted digital signals|
|Accepted digital signals||VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA(1280x768), Quad-VGA, SXGA, 720x480/60p, 720x576/50p, 1280x720/50p, 1280x720/60p, 1920x1080/50i,1920x1080/60i, 1920x1080/24p, 1920x1080/50p, 1920x1080/60p, 3840x2160/24p, 3840x2160/25p, 3840x2160/30p, 3840x2160/50p, 3840x2160/60p, 4096x2160/24p, 4096x2160/25p, 4096x2160/30p, 4096x2160/50p, 4096x2160/60p|
|Color bit depth|
|Color bit depth||Up to 12 bit via HDMI|
|INPUT OUTPUT (Computer / Video / Control)|
|HDMI (HDCP 2.2)||HDMI (x4)|
|Trigger||Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA|
|Remote||RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male)|
|IR IN||Mini Jack|
|USB||DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA|
|Acoustic noise||24 dB|
|Operating temperature / Operating humidity|
|Operating temperature / Operating humidity||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature / Storage humidity|
|Storage temperature / Storage humidity||-10°C to +60°C (14°F to +140°F) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Power requirements||AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.4 A to 1.9 A, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||435 W|
|Standby||0.5 W (when "Remote Start" is set to "Off")|
|Networked Standby||0.6W (LAN) (when "Remote Start" is set to "On")|
|When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W)|
|Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated|
|Standby Mode / Networked Standby Mode Activated||After about 10 Minutes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (without protrusions)||925 mm × 218.5 mm × 493.8 mm|
|36 13/32 x 8 19/32 x 19 7/16 inches (with side covers)|
|Mass||Approx. 35kg (77 lb) (without side and top covers)|