Q Acoustics E120 Audio Streamer
Q Acoustics E120
This single-room, zero-clutter installed wireless audio system delivers superior and immersive audio in any room in the home or garden office, allowing users to wirelessly stream music from any compatible device, listen to radio broadcast and use for TV sound.
- Easy wall-mounting installation in any room in a home or garden office.
- Zero clutter design – pair with two or four Q Acoustics ceiling or wall speakers.
- High-quality built-in class D stereo amplifier serving up 2 x 25W of power.
- IP54-rating makes it suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Features Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless streaming of music from compatible devices.
- Built-in DAB+ and FM radio with one-touch presets.
- Touch sensitive facia control, both a splash proof and full-size remote controls supplied.
- 3.2-inch colour display.
- Boasts digital and analogue inputs for connection of audio sources such as the TV audio.
- Audio output suitable for a subwoofer.
Drawing on the company’s rich audio expertise, the E120 continues Q Acoustics’ exemplary credentials of designing class-leading, award-winning loudspeakers and wireless music systems. Pair the convenient wall-mounting E120 with Q Acoustics’ range of discreet in-ceiling or in-wall speakers and homeowners can experience a zero clutter, wireless home audio system. Whether listening to favourite music playlists or watching movies on the TV, the E120 is powerful enough to fill any room with dynamic, immersive and superior stereo audio. This system really is the perfect case of hearing but not seeing.
Wireless streaming and radio
Once installed into the living space wall (all cabling is supplied) and connected to chosen speakers, users can wirelessly stream music from popular music services, via Bluetooth® , from compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and DAPs. Support for Bluetooth 5.0 provides greater range and a more stable wireless connection when streaming. Radio fans can enjoy broadcasts over DAB+ or FM with up to five presets configurable to access favourite stations with a single button touch.
Enhance the sound on your TV
With digital and analogue connections on hand, the E120 enables connection to a TV to enhance the audio, delivering a more immersive and dynamic television and movie watching experience. In addition, a rear analogue audio output can be configured to plug into a subwoofer for extra low-end bass sounds, an external power amplifier or even another E120 system.
Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
Boasting an IP54-rating enables the system to be installed into bathrooms and kitchens where humidity and the ingress of water is possible. Using the supplied splash proof remote control (or control via the app/device they are using), homeowners can listen to their favourite music and radio stations while relaxing in the bath or preparing an evening meal.
Touch control and colour display
To blend seamlessly into any interior, the main wall panel arrives in two classic colours: black and white. Boasting touch sensitive controls and a sharp 3.2” colour display that shows track, artist and album name, an internal light sensor can be configured to automatically set the display brightness. Owners can also manually set the on and dim levels, an important feature when using E120 in bedrooms to avoid background light during sleeping hours. The E120 also features an alarm function.
Flexible speaker options
Powered by a high-quality class D stereo amplifier, the E120 serves up 2 x 25W of power at 6ohms - optimised for Q Acoustics’ in-ceiling and in-wall speakers. Furthermore, owners can connect any pair of passive speakers, including cabinet designs between 6 - 8 ohms. The speaker outputs can be configured as stereo or dual mono (both output left and right combined) by setting a small switch, while a pair of speakers can be wired in series on each output to support even distribution of sound in larger rooms.
E120 with Q Acoustics in-ceiling and in-wall speaker recommended combinations:
- Q Acoustics E120 and a stereo pair of Qi65CB in-ceiling speakers for most indoor applications.
- Q Acoustics E120 and a stereo pair of Qi65C Professional in-ceiling speakers for most indoor applications.
- Q Acoustics E120 and stereo pair of Qi65CW Weatherproof 6.5-inch in-ceiling speakers for showers, bathrooms and verandas.
- Q Acoustics E120 and stereo pair of Qi65RP Performance 6.5-inch in-wall speakers for a discrete hi-fi.
- Q Acoustics E120 & stereo pair of Qi65EW Weatherproof on-wall speakers for gardens and veranda (wall mount the E120 by the exit to the garden or veranda).
- Audio Sources: DAB / DAB+ / FM with RDS
- Bluetooth: Version 5.0, A2DP
- Type: 3.5mm stereo
- Sensitivity: 350mV
- Max level: 1.5V
- Impedence: 10k ohm
- Type: mini TOSLINK
- Resolution: 16bit 48kHz
- Speaker outputs: Left & right, stereo or dual mono
- Type: 3.5mm stereo
- Modes: Fixed or variable
- Max level: 670mV
- Type: Class D
- Continuous power: 2 x 25W @ 6ohm
- THD: 0.07% @ 1W / 0.2% @ rated power
- SNR: >75dB @ Rated power
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1dB
- E120 wall panel: IP54
- Splash proof remote: IP67
- Touch sensitive buttons
- Infra-red remote control
- Bluetooth AVRCP v1.6: Play, pause, skip, track, artist, album name
- Menu languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Finnish
- Alarms: x2 once, daily, weekdays, weekends
- Input: 100 - 240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Output : 22V DC 1.5amps
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30mm x 50mm x 115mm
- Typical: 10W
- Standby: <1W
- Deep standby: <0.5W
- Net weight: 0.251kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91mm x 151mm x 33mm
Speaker cable supplied:
- Gauge 19 AWG
- Lengths: 2 x 7m
Power cable supplied:
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- Lengths: 5m
- Connectors: 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC male / 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC female
IN THE BOX
- 1x E120 control panel and system
- 2x 7M speaker cables
- 1x 5M power cable
- 1x remote control
- 1x waterproof remote control
- 1x Power Supply (with EU and UK mains leads)
- 1x Indoor DAB/FM antenna
- 1x 3m antenna extension cable
- 1x Backbox
- 1x quick start and installation manuals