Nedis TURN300BK 33 / 45 / 78 rpm, Bluetooth®, Built-in (pre) amplifier
This Nedis® turntable allows you to listen to your vinyl collection and convert it into digital music files directly from the device. The built-in speakers with 2x 9W peak power make it possible to just kick back and listen to your records with no complicated setup or hassle. Its brown finish makes it a great addition to any room and you can even connect the turntable to your home stereo system (using its RCA output) or wirelessly stream the music from another Bluetooth® device to the turntable. The belt drive turntable can play all of your vinyl collection, whether 33 1/3, 45, or 78 rpm.
- Lightweight speaker - offering 9 W peak power output of crisp sound.
- RCA line-out - for boosting the sound even further by adding external speakers.
- Bluetooth® connection - to wirelessly stream music from another Bluetooth® devices to the turntable.
- In-built 1200 mAh battery - lets you play music without a mains power supply for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Transparent cover - to protect your turntable against dust, spills, scratches, water and other contaminants.
- 3.5-mm AUX input - to listen to your favourite records with your headphones.
- Replacement needle 6174DS should be used for this turntable.
|Maximum transmit power||4 dBm|
|Maximum transmit antenna gain||0 dBi|
|Bluetooth® signal range||10 m|
|Supported Bluetooth® codecs||SBC|
|Supported wireless technology||Bluetooth®|
|Supported Bluetooth® profiles||A2DP|
|Power source type||Mains Powered|
|Power plug||Type C (CEE 7/16)|
|Transmit frequency range||2400-2483.5 MHz|
|Connection input||1x USB|
|Power cable length||1.50 m|
|Speaker RMS||6 W|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||40 dB|
|Frequency response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Drive type||Belt Drive|
|Adjustable arm height||Yes|
|Automatic stop function||Yes|
|Built-in (pre) amplifier||Yes|
|Rotation speed adjustable||Yes|
|Spare needle included||Yes|
|Connection output||1x Stereo RCA|
|Device power input connection(s)||DC 11 x 4 mm|
|Speaker peak power||18 W|
|Input voltage||5,0 VDC|
|Compatible vinyl size||12 "|
|Rotation speed options||78 rpm|