HECO In Vita 9 Floor Standing Speakers
HECO In Vita 9
- Premium floorstanding speaker with triple bass drivers offers detailed and powerful sound
- Mid-bass driver with aluminum basket and HECO kraft paper cone for neutrality and natural timbres
- Bi-wiring and bi-amping option
- Front cover with acoustic fabric and invisible magnetic fastener
- Stylish housing with a combination of high-gloss and matte lacquer in black or white
- Wide sound stage reproduction
- Transparent high frequencies
- Optimised for low-distortion signal transmission
- High quality components
- Modern design with c-shape look
- Best workmanship typical HECO
The In Vita 9 is the perfect choice for the audiophile music fan who wants to enjoy the full frequency spectrum. With its three woofers, it covers the frequency spectrum down to 23 Hz. There should hardly be any wishes left unfulfilled, and if there are, they can be fulfilled with an active subwoofer. At the other end of the scale, the Silk Compound tweeter in the distinctive Fluktus front panel typical of Heco plays up to 43 kHz without distortion.
The timeless, slim cabinet with a height of 1150 mm stands on stable base crossbars made of aluminum and can be set up precisely and securely with the height-adjustable cone spikes made of solid aluminum. A decoupling rubber version is included for sensitive floors. The impressive workmanship of the case with its combination of high-gloss paint on the front and top as well as matte side panels is also manifested in the weight of 27.7 kg each.
The constructive effort is also reflected in the crossover. This is amplitude and phase optimized and offers a switchable high-frequency boost of 2 dB. The connection terminal, gold-plated and encapsulated, enables bi-amping and bi-wiring, i.e. the control of the high and low/mid ranges with different amplifiers and/or cables.
28 MM FLUKTUS TWEETER
High power handling due to ferrofluid cooling, powerful ferrite double magnet system and new acoustic front panel made of aluminum.
WE TRUST IN PROVEN COMPONENTS
Bass reflex construction with airflow-optimised and screwed reflex tubes.
High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors (bi-wiring/bi-amping option).
Solid base plate in high gloss finish and aluminum cross beams with metal spikes (in vita 9) or rubber spikes for optimal for acoustic decoupling.
|3-way bass reflex, Floorstanding Speaker
|3 x 6.5“ woofer
|1 x 6.5” midrange
|4 – 8 Ohms
|350 Hz, 3.000 Hz
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX)
|240 / 380 Watts
|23 – 43.000 Hz
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT
|30 – 380 Watts
|205 x 1120 x 375 mm
|290 x 1150 x 393 mm (incl. feet and terminal)