Denon PMA 600NE Integrated Amplifier
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system. The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4 ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-600NE to your favourite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4 ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%): Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- Bluetooth support: With an antenna inside the unit, actively pair your smart phone to the PMA-600NE via Bluetooth to stream music
- Includes two digital Optical inputs for your TV or digital device: The PMA-600NE automatically detects the signal input from your TV and outputs elevated sound
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback to enjoy the highest quality of your favourite songs
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon amplifiers
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction: Divided circuitry includes a Bluetooth OFF option to help remove influence from any digital interruptions
- High performance MM phono equalizer amp: Connect your turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Deeper bass: Enjoy rich, evenly dispersed bass with a subwoofer output
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality that’s unaffected by the environment
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths: Hear pure, superior sound with a condensed relay for Source Direct function from the shortest signal path
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
HIGH POWER 70W INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4 ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
ADVANCED HIGH CURRENT (AHC) SINGLE-PUSH-PULL CIRCUIT
Enjoy powerful sound with detailed, musical accuracy. The PMA-600NE incorporates AHC transistors with two-to-three times the electrical current supply capacity of conventional audio power transistors. The acclaimed Denon AHC single-push-pull circuit now allows for the discrete amplifier in the PMA-600NE, producing powerful sound with musical fidelity.
HIGH-GRADE AUDIO COMPONENTS
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-600NE to secure a frequency response of up to 100 kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-600NE handles a wide, dynamic range of high-resolution audio sources with tone control and power throughout.
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||45|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|High-resolution Audio Playback||PCM|
|Total Analog Inputs||5|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||434 x 308 x 121|