Aurum Cantus V7F Floorstanding Speaker (Pair)
Aurum Cantus V7F
The V7F is our entry level V Series Floor-Stander, but by no means a compromise product. The impressive (99 lbs.) 3- way system utilizes the APR 1.1 pure aluminum ribbon tweeter coupled with a 6.5" mid-range driver and a 2 x 7" woofers, all comprised of non-woven carbon fiber and Kevlar. The large and carefully tuned sloped and truncated enclosure offers prodigious low frequency response with a flowing, detailed and highly organic mid-range and high frequency response. The carefully engineered crossover ensures a smooth and error free transition between the drivers with no distinguishable division between the components. The name of the game with the V7F is uniformity, control, resolution, detail and a highly musical experience. All together, the V7F offers an exceptional value at it's price. 4 x 18mm gold-plated copper core connectors allow for single or bi-wiring. Supplied with large adjustable spike feet and protective carpet cups. Recommended for moderately large to large listening spaces. We recommend two able-bodied humans to properly unpack and set up. Available in high gloss Cherry, Figured Maple or Rosewood finish.
- Design：3-way vented-box
- Frequency Response：37Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)：89dB
- Impedance：8 ohms (minimum 6.4 ohms)
- Power Requirement：50-200W recommended
- Tweeter Model: APR1.1. Sandwich aluminum ribbon tweeter, the size of aluminum ribbon(LWT): 110mm×14.5mm×0.015mm. High power handling, shielded design, easily field-replaceable for the ribbon.
- Midrange: Model: AC165/DC50SC, 1×165mm (6.5″). Aluminum frame, the sandwich cone of Non- woven carbon fiber+Cell+Non-woven carbon fiber, 50mm (2″) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire, the special magnet system with Faraday ring and demodulation coil, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.
- Woofer：Model:AC180AVM/DC50C2C. 2×180mm (7″). Aluminum frame, the sandwich cone of Non-woven carbon fiber+Cell+Non-woven carbon fiber, 50mm (2″) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire, the special magnet system with Faraday ring and demodulation coil, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.
- Crossover Frequency：150Hz and 1900Hz
- Crossover’s Attenuation Slope: Woofer -12dB, Midrange -12dB, Tweeter -18dB
- Crossover Components: M-Cap Supreme MKP capacitors are used for crossover of tweeter, Aurum Cantus MKP capacitors and nonpolarity electrolytic capacitors are used for the crossover of midrange and woofer. Also, high purified OFC inductors and the metal oxide film resistors with military industrial standard.
- Connective Cable: Teflon insulated OCC cable
- Damping Material: The polyester fiber, PU foam and PE bubbles
- Connections：4 pcs 18mm gold-plated copper connectors, Bi-wiring
- Cabinet Material: High quality MDF
- Finish: The standard finish is Rosewood PE high gloss paint. Furthermore, there are also Figured maple PE high gloss paint, Cherry PE high gloss paint and the Black PE high gloss paint for options.
- Dimensions (HWD): 1080mm×326mm×444mm (42.52″×12.83″×17.48″).
- Net Weight: 45kgs/pc (99.20lb/pc)